Friday, October 29, 2004

Working like a dog . . .

I've been working on stacks and stacks of student papers this week, so the blog's been on the back burner. I've also been staying up late watching the World Series. I'm glad it's over! Now I can get on with my life and become a full-time football fan. Anyway, I'll be in New York City this weekend, hanging out with fellow bloggers, Aimee Nez and Patrick Rosal. Check it out! The event's listed below.


SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2004
7:00 PM
Asian American poetry: The Next Generation
The Asian American Writers' Workshop
16 West 32nd Street, Suite 10A
New York, New York 10001
212-494-0061
www.aaww.org
$5 suggested donation
Victoria Chang, editor of Asian American Poetry: The Next Generation (U. of Illinois Press) and an exciting lineup of emerging poets including Jennifer Chang, Tina Chang, Oliver de la Paz, Timothy Liu, Aimee Nezhukumatathil, Adrienne Su, Monica Youn and Suji Kwock Kim. Part of Intimacy & Geography: The National Asian American Poetry Initiative, funded by The Ford Foundation. Book signing and reception to follow.

No comments: