1. It's really dark in the country.
2. I wake up very early now. 4:30AM this morning . . . and I wasn't tired.
3. Having no high-speed internet sucks, but I'm getting used to it. It's a good way to quit playing online video games, that's for sure.
4. Meredith and I have a lot of stuff. Where did it all come from? Does it spawn?
5. Jake has become his own dog. He inhabits a whole other sphere of existence, leaving the homestead for hours, and then returning soaked, hungry, and tired.
Anyway, I'll be down in Seattle this weekend for a reading. The information is here.
16 hours ago