I'd like to welcome in the New Year by wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2007. Be safe and be well.
Should I make a New Years resolution? I'm not too great about keeping to them, though it's good to have goals. I suppose I should, eh?
Okay, I resolve to do the following things:
1. Eat healthier foods. I get the occasional snack attack, but I've been bad this holiday season. Atlanta had fried this and fried that. Needless to say, I gained a few holiday pounds (though it may because I'm off thyroid meds too).
2. Create a new exercise routine. I've sort of plateaued with my current routine and I should probably do more cardiovascular exercises.
3. Prepare for classes sooner. I'm not bad about this, I just would like to be prepared a week in advance as opposed to a day or two in advance.
4. Read more poetry. Nuff said.
5. Write morer poetry. See 4.
6. Make more friends.
1 day ago