Monday, March 17, 2008

Nothing Yet

For those of you who are wondering whether Mere's given birth, I say to you, "Not yet."

***

We're bustling around trying to get our winter quarter wrapped up. I've been inputting grades from this past quarter, and I've also been preparing the house and the yard a little bit. The house definitely needs some "Spring Cleaning" before the newest member of the house settles in.

***

Saturday, planted three rhododendrons, two azaleas, and eighteen Douglas Fir saplings. There's been much rain up here lately, which is a good thing.

Anyway, my mother-in-law is arriving on Thursday, and I think I might make her garden a little while we wait for the wee-one.

***

I've moved to the guest bedroom because Meredith is sleeping with Chet (her gigantic man-sized pillow). There's no room for me and all that fluffiness.

No comments: