Monday, February 08, 2010

The End of the Line


IMG_2833, originally uploaded by odelapaz.

So, as I've hinted, I'm retiring from blogger and migrating to my new and refurbished website: www.oliverdelapaz.com/.

I've been reluctant to leave blogger because I made a lot of friends through blogger. But I do hope to continue the same spirit and tone of Pugnacious Pinoy over at my new site. That said, it'll be hard to "quit you."

So do drop by my new site and write me a note. My web designer's migrated a lot of my links, etc., so I'm attempting to keep the flair of the place on my professional site. Ooh. Professional. I promise to remain as goofy on my "professional" site as I was here.

Okay. Really, I must be going. It's been real. It's been fun. I leave you with The Arcade Fire as my blog's sendoff song:



Adieu!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

I LOVE the new site and will follow you there.

Oliver de la Paz said...

Thanks Matthew!

Anonymous said...

O my goodness. I am loving this blog! Fabulous!!!