Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been an infrequent blogger

. . . mostly 'cause there's not much to say these days. I'm busy. Truly truly busy. On top of teaching, I've been advising my tushy off. Students are trying to decide what to take for next quarter and I have to "guide" them. Mostly, I've been telling 'em directly what to do and they're grateful. You know . . . sometimes, you just need to be told what to do.

***

Speaking of which, we're remodelling a 2nd bathroom. Yes, Cornshake, the bathroom you had been using is now gutted. I had to tear a hole in the subfloor because apparently the wood beneath the toilet had rotted away. Joy.

***

Still, there's some respite from my hectic schedule. I get to go hear Matthea Harvey read in Seattle tomorrow. I also got my tickets to the Iron & Wine concert in December. I'm a happy panda.

***

If I don't blog for a bit, you'll know why.

2 comments:

cornshake said...

Just to clarify to your readers, I have not been using your bathroom indeterminately since I last visited.

;)

.........
ah, advising. i feel ya.

cornshake said...

ps. say to matthea for me!