Saturday, December 01, 2007

Readings, Musings, and Snow

I'll be reading at the Elliot Bay Book Company on December 8th at 7:30PM with Nancy Pagh.

Come hear us! Come chat with us! Get some holiday shopping finished!

The bookstore's in Seattle at 101 South Main Street.

***

It's snowing again. Overnight, 'bout 2 inches. More soon. I may not be getting out today.

***

Last week of the quarter, which is good. Gives me time to get back into the writing saddle again.

***

Speaking of which, I'm once again involved in a daily writing group. Because of the holidays, we agreed that it can't be sustained for a full month, so we've truncated the event to eighteen days. Group members for the event are many of the same folks as the August poem-a-day event, minus Sandra B. *sniff* Erika Meitner's agreed to lead us this time. I'm not sure if I'll be posting poems on the blog. I haven't decided yet.

***

I have not done ANY holiday shopping yet. :-O

No comments: