Thursday, April 30, 2009

The End of April

First, there's this:

Findcraigarnold.blogspot.com.

Then there's this:

NPR Aires the Craig Arnold Search.

***

April came and went so fast. I told my students that this is the end of week 5 of the quarter and they look absolutely beat.

I then preceded to teach them scansion, which only furthered their weariness.

***

Scan this:

1) Soft and easy is the cradle

2) For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

3) Double double toil and trouble

4) Higgledy Piggledy

***

I'm so glad NaPoWriMo is over. I'm gassed, even though much of the stuff was just revisions of things--I did, however, generate a few new solid drafts of things. I'm going to "POOF" the poems as soon as I can get them copied and saved.

***

Current Spin:


Son Lux. "Stay"

No comments: