Thursday, July 23, 2009

Slightly Overcast, Chance of Reading


Deception Pass Bridge, originally uploaded by rattybill.

The writerly-type weather has returned to the Pacific Northwest . . . at least my part of the Pacific Northwest.

I've got a list of things to do a mile long and still I manage to procrastinate. I suppose it's par for the summer course.

***

In other news, I've had some recent journal publication successes. So all's not lost.

***

With July ending, a part of me feels my summer break's just melting away. But then almost in the same moment, I remember I teach on the quarter system, so I've got until the end of September.

***

I am trying to teach myself how to play the guitar and the ukulele . . . so there's that.

***

Current Spin:

Zee Avi. Ukulele player and inspiration.

No comments: