Monday, December 14, 2009

Book Update Quickie

The U of Akron has the book's webpages up: Here.

***

My grades are turned in. I'm all set to head over to Atlanta for Christmas to visit the in-laws, though I'm not ready for a 6 hour plane ride with a toddler.

We scheduled our flight with the kid's sleep schedule in mind, so such a schedule has us arriving at SEATAC at 4AM (leaving B'ham at 2:00AM). Brutal.

***

Current Spin:



AC Newman. "Prophets." Another one of my top 20 picks for the oughts. I thought his album was quite underrated and was frequently played on my stereo system.

1 comment:

Collin Kelley said...

Further proof I'm not keeping up with blogs as well anymore. If you're around downtown or midtown let me know and let's meet up if you have a moment. Sunday night is the big Java Monkey open mic and reading in Decatur, which could be fun, too.

CK