Monday, December 07, 2009

'ware the keyboard


IMG_2307, originally uploaded by odelapaz.

It's the end of the academic quarter and I'm beat.

The 8AM class destroyed me, namely because of my roughly 45 minute commute to campus. I was waking up extremely early in order to catch this class, and I was late only once by 5 minutes.

***

A steady stream of students has been stopping by dropping off their portfolios. Ah, to be done with grading.

***

I've still got one more item on my once 9-item to do list. It'll get done tonight.

***

Baby's got a cold, so collectively we've been miserable for the past few nights. Egad.

***

Son Volt was quite good, though I had to leave the concert before they were finished--such is the life of a parent.

***

Current spin: See below. I don't want to numb you with Son Volt postings.

No comments: