1. Graded 38 fiction portfolios. Some of the highlights include several portfolios with significant amounts of mising material and dialogue like "Oh, baby." "Hi." "Hi."
2. Corrected 32 written summaries, some of which were written about the wrong essay (hmmmmmmm).
3. Missed Daniel Tobin's reading at Hamilton.
4. Ate Meredith's pork roast two nights in a row.
5. Walked Jake twelve times. Covered him up with a blanket seven times.
6. Made fliers for Thom Ward and Phil Memmer reading.
7. Told student activities that they better post the fliers soon after passing their office and seeing them still in a pile a day later.
8. Thought about playing video games for thirty-six hours altogether.
9. Read short chapters out of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime
10. Took Digital photographs of approximately six pieces of art.
11. Accepted three CD's full of more art.
12. Took out garbage and recycling.
13. Went to the gym three times since Sunday.
14. Picked up an old barbeque grill.
15. Prepped for my Wednesday night Creative Writing class.
16. Made copies of a guide to acting.
17. Escorted Thom Ward and Phil Memmer through campus.
18. Read an introduction I prepared for Thom and Phil during the reading.
19. Took Thom and Phil to a Thai restaurant (if you've read my earlier post, not only do we have Vietnamese food in Utica, but we have Thai as well).
20. Raced back to campus for a Division meeting (which I missed).
21. Raced back to the Dean of Faculty's office for another meeting (which I barely caught)
22. Ran Jake for the thirteenth time.
23. Picked up poop.
24. Signed up 38 students for individual conferences to be held Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday.
25. And I also aught classes . . . one of the topics was reality television. I want to become a reality tv celebrity these days.
And . . . it's only Wednesday.
2 days ago