Wednesday, August 09, 2006

In case you were wondering

I've stopped posting exercises because . . . I've stopped doing them and found a personal topic sufficient enough to obsess me for some time.

Anyway, if you want an assignment, here's one for the road:


Write a poem that takes place from your current global quadrant (parallel), and follow that parallel using images from places along that line all the way around the globe, ending back at the original starting quadrant.

See Steve Scafidi's poem, The Latitudes of Desire for a hint on this one.

***

By the way, I'm busting out my 20" Poulan Pro chainsaw today. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

'By the way, I'm busting out my 20" Poulan Pro chainsaw today. Wish me luck'

And I'm lighting a candle for you. ;-)

These exercises are great, thanks.

Oliver de la Paz said...

Thanks, Suzanne!