Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Wee Interview

The wonderful Diana Park conducted an interview with me a few months back. That interview appears in the latest issue of Boxcar.

Also, the kind folks at Crab Creek Review took two new new new poems of mine. Thank you!

***

I'm currently enjoying Feist and Amy Winehouse.

***

I've been talking myself out of buying a new iPod. I teased Eric about owning an 80GB iPod exclaiming "Who could POSSIBLY have that much music?!" I now realize . . . I have that much music. My iPod's a Fourth Gen 60GB iPod. It just doesn't seem as cool as the 5th gen. But . . . I don't NEED a new iPod. No. No. No.

***

I stayed up playing this ridiculous game. It took me an hour to get to the end boss . . . and then I died fighting the durn thing. And THEN, I had to start the durn level over again! Goodnessgracioussakesalive.

***

I'm annoyed because of this. The Suns got cheated. Period.

2 comments:

Lee Herrick said...

I really enjoyed the interview at Boxcar, Oliver.

Oliver de la Paz said...

Thanks Lee!