Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Rhythms

I think I'm adjusting to this wicked Fall schedule, finally. I had a mini bout of insomnia last night which really took its toll on me all day. But, after something like three cups of coffee, I think my morning workshops went fine. Whoosh!

***

I'll be teaching for Raven Chronicles & Jackstraw this Saturday. Details are here: http://www.jackstraw.org/.

***

Currently catching up on my backlog of DVR recordings. Wow. So many shows.

***

Since the start of the quarter, my relationship with my own writing has been put on hold. It happens every year and I'm okay with it. I always justify such occurrences with the acknowledgment that I write so much in the summer. But still . . . I left a few projects at stages that I feel are uncomfortably incomplete. I may revisit a thing or two in the coming months, but for now as I mentioned earlier in this post, I'm just getting accustomed to my schedule now. I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do. Oh well.

***

Current Spin:

Laura Gibson.

No comments: