Saturday, November 07, 2009

Weird Dream

So, suddenly I'm remembering my dreams. In the past, I could never recall them, but lately I've been remembering a number of them. Last night, I had a wild one:

I was standing in a very long line at Golden Apple Comics in Los Angeles, after having picked up The Watchmen, and a plastic ninja sword.

The line was not moving. Off to the side, a woman was operating a seismograph on a cart that is very similar to the carts at my university used to wheel around Audio/Video equipment. I thought about telling her how foolish it was to be operating a seismograph on something that had wheels.

And then I woke up.

Weird.

****

Week 8 of the academic quarter out of a total of 11 weeks. It is at this point in the quarter that I actually start loving the quarter system.

****



The Heavy.

No comments: